Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween and Attachment




Sorry it's been a little while since I've blogged. We have been really busy and I have been traveling a bit. In fact, we are truly realizing the attachment issues that Shen has. Jodie and I knew that they would be there, but it is now that when either she or I leave the house, he doesn't like it at all. And, when I go on a trip, it has been really tough. But, with God's help, we will make it day by day and we all know that one day Shen will realize that we will NEVER leave him as a family. The poor little guy has been left so many times that he probably is waiting for "this family" to leave him to.
On a different note, I haven't had a chance to post the pictures from Halloween. Please take a look at our little man in his Giraffe outfit, then with big brother Connor (Connor is a gangster), and finally after getting all the goodies and sitting with mommy on the front step. By the way, I have to say that it was a hoot going around the neighborhood with Shen. It was almost like he would look up at me and was saying, "Are you telling me that we just ring the doorbell, and people smile at me, then give me candy?" Do we get to do this everynight??????
We hope all of you are well,
Love,
Jack, Jodie, Connor and Shen

No comments: