Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shen's Easter Egg Hunt







What a great week this has been! The weather has warmed up a bit; although, there is another winter storm coming tonight with 3-5 inches of snow. Perhaps I will get some more pictures and post the snow we had last week combined with the snow tonight.
On another note, Shen got together with his Adoptive Playgroup yesterday for their annual Easter Egg Hunt. I have posted 5 pictures showing the little man getting his eggs and playing with some of the children. He had a great time and continues to become more socialized as the days go by!
This week I returned from a trip one evening and was messing around with him and his television show. He "thought" I was teasing but wasn't sure. He wanted to watch something that wasn't on but was being pretty demonstrative about watching "his" program. I said that either he would watch what was on or daddy would just turn off TV. This discourse went back and forth, with me requesting that he make a decision and, suddenly, he says, "I want to talk about it!" WHAT!! Where did that come from?
The final picture of this blog has a story as well. Connor did his school term project and speech on Daniel Boone and had a coonskin cap. Shen got it and decided he would put it on! Enjoy all the photos!
We hope and pray that all of you are well!!
Love,
Jack, Jodie, Connor and Shen

No comments: