Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My First Trip Away/Shen's New Monkey



Well, today is the day we have thought about, planned for, but no one knows what will happen. I leave for my first trip away since Little Man and I met on September 8. The GREAT part is that Jodie has really connected with Shen in a big way! For that, I am thankful! So, I'm off to Portugal for three days, returning late afternoon on Friday.
A couple of fun things have happened this week that I want to share. Last week, Connor and Shen got on our neighbor's sport court and "kicked" the ball around. You will see from the picture that they had a great time outside.
The second picture is courtesy of our neighbors, the Wards. They got Shen a little monkey that he just loves! The picture is how he positioned the monkey to join him while watching TV. And, on a funny note, Margie Ward asked me what he had named the monkey. Since I didn't know, I asked Shen the name of his monkey and he exclaimed, "Monkey!" As if I didn't know..........
We hope all of you are well!
Love,
Jack, Jodie, Connor and Shen

No comments: