Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Application for Chinese Passport



This is the second posting since many of you went to bed last night, so be sure you see the photos of swimming!!!
As I said, little man was exhausted after swimming and, while watching cartoons, fell asleep on the floor. See the attached picture; it was SO cute. And, please don't worry; I put him in bed right after I shot the picture.
This afternoon the six families went to the Guangzhou Police Station to apply for our children's Chinese Passport so they can leave the country with us late next week. I took a photo of the application as they gave us a formal document to bring home with us. We hope all of you are well!
Love,
Jack and Shen

2 comments:

Scott said...

Uncle Jack,

I am just so happy for you. I wish you and jody the best opf everything and enjoy these moments with your son. Love you always and will talk later. Can't wait to see you and meet my cousin Shen.

Scott

Unknown said...

Hi Jack,
Great stories and pictures! We are so happy for you and Jodie and Connor. We are praying for a continued blessed time in China and a safe journey home.
Sincerely, Kerry, Danya, Noah